Future of Work Communications
11 June 2020 / 11am ET / 10am CT / 8am PT / 4 pm BST
Join Rob Scott, Publisher of UC Today and Marcus Schmidt, VP of Product Management at Intrado and we’ll take you through why connecting people at work is where the magic happens and why COVID-19 was a seismic change agent for digital work.
We share vital information for companies of every size:
- Get the lowdown on Business Continuity planning when offices are less important than they used to be.
- Understand the growing importance of Unified Communications and Collaboration.
- Learn strategies your IT department can take to accelerate your digital environment.
- Discover expert tips on how to orchestrate business continuity plans.
- Find out how to prepare for the workplace of the future.
- Get the lowdown on Business Continuity challenges today and ensure your plans are up to date.
- Learn why Business Continuity in 2020 means Working from Home.
- Discuss latest trends with Rob Scott, Publisher of UC Today and start preparing for the next phase.